As you probably know, I am working from home this year and focusing on my craft business. I am setting goals to try to earn our annual rewards trip. This year, the trip is a cruise for two to Alaska and since Nicholas and I both turn 4-0 this year, I am trying extra hard to get there! Many of my friends have asked how I am doing towards this goal:
We are exactly 1/2 way through the year, and I am a little over 1/2 way to my goal!
- As a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I sell various paper crafting supplies which help me create my scrapbooks and handmade cards. Check out my website here or let me know if you are looking for anything like glue, paper, or stamps.
- Know you don’t want to make your own paper crafts, consider buying my Hand Stamped by Cheryl creations. You can view some options in my online store or just email me what you are looking for and I can make it for you!
- If you are on Facebook, I am starting a new group for Virtual Parties where you can shop from the comfort of your house and learn more about crafts online!
- Live near Indy, check out my events schedule. I offer 4 events a month and would love for you to come!
- If you live in Indiana and want to earn free products, consider hosting a few friends (your house or mine) to hear about Stampin’ Up! I do all the work and you and your friends get to make a few free projects!
- If you live outside of Indiana and want to try a private Facebook party, I can do that too!
- Already love Stampin’ Up! and want to earn a discount on products? Consider joining my team of IN Stampers. You get $125 is whatever you choose for $99 (and FREE shipping!).
- Share the word to anyone you know who might be interested in any of the above, maybe by sharing my Facebook page.
Thanks for considering ways to support me and my home business this year!