- Adhesive of choice (I recommend snail; and don't forget a refill in case you run out!)
- Scissors (I recommend snips)
At the last class, ladies mentioned it would be beneficial if I put together a list of supplies that would be helpful, but not required, to have to reduce the wait time while their neighbor fussy cuts!
- Specialty adhesive (glue dots, dimensionals, liquid glue, tear & tape)
- Trimmer (since the SU trimmer is too big to bring, consider the one from Creative Memories or the Tiny Trimmer from Michaels)
- Adhesive remover (SU doesn't sell this anymore, but you can find elsewhere)
- Bone folder (to help fold cards cleanly, even though I score for you with the Scoring Tool)
- Clear blocks (the D block is the most common; just make sure to label yours with a Sharpie or washi tape)
- Black marker (the Stampin' Write is common, but the Journaling Pens are great for drawing fine lines)
- Stampin' Pierce Mat (to be used under photopolymer stamps to get the best image)
- Paper Piercer (to help poke out the pieces from your die cuts)
If you have these, collect them in a bag and grab and go next time you come to class!