Well, maybe not everyone, but I sure do.
When I was asked to make some cards for a kitchen staff who faithfully serve every Wednesday at my church, the idea of a cheeseburger immediately came to mind. Maybe I was just hungry, but I hope they like it. I am extremely thankful for their service so I can take a night off cooking once a week and spend time getting to know others in my church better.
I have a feeling I will make this card again, so I wanted to record all of the details on how I made it. Many of these supplies are retired, but I don't plan to part with these punches which are great for "punch art"! The supply list is below:
- _Pool Party cardstock to match Designer Series Paper (I chose one that looked most like a tablecloth and then covered it in contact paper to make it feel like one!)
- Real Red cardstock for the plate cut with 3 3/8 inch Circle Framelit
- Daffodil Delight cardstock for the fries scored on the Scoring Tool
- Crumb Cake oval for the bun using 2 ovals from the 2 x 1 3/8 oval punch. Emboss the top bun in the Softly Falling Embossing Folder and sponge with Chocolate Chip Ink.
- Soft Suede oval for the burger from the 2 x 1 3/8 oval punch
- Garden Green scallop circle for the lettuce using 1 3/4 scallop circle punch, cut in half, with both halves layered
- Daffodil Delight square for cheese using 1 3/8 inch square punch (retired)
- Real Red for tomato using 1 inch circle punch