On June 1st, 2018 Stampin' Up! releases its new annual catalog!
You can pick up your copy at the IN Stampers Retired Sale on June 9th or at one of my upcoming events. I've already shared what is leaving, but what is coming? While I can only show you the front cover until then, here's the list of my top 5 products on their way!
- Lined Alphabet Stamp Set & Layering Edgelit Dies. Warning: these are expensive! But if bought together as a bundle, you save 10%. Come use mine at events in June and try them out. They are so cute! The lowercase alphabet can be stamped and then you can use the dies to layer the letters together. Or if you don't want them layered together, they can be snipped apart. SU has a video coming soon!
- More Blends! Currently, SU's alcohol markers are non-orderable until June 1 due to high demand. Last year, the markers were offered in 12 colors, in a light and dark shade of each, plus the Ivory, Bronze and Color Lifter. Next year, SU is retiring the Pink Pirouette color, but introducing 11 new colors, for a total of 22 colors, plus the Ivory, Bronze and Color Lifter. Please note, they will no longer be available to purchase in a bundle.
- Stamparatus: SU made our new stamp positioning tool available for a pre-order this winter. If you didn't get your hands on one then, the tool will be available in the annual catalog. I have one and love it, so can't wait for everyone to try it out at an upcoming event!
- Shammy: SU still has the Stampin' Scrub and Mist, but is also introducing a Shammy to clean your stamps. This is more thick, like a sponge pad, and probably needs to be stored in a clear stamp case. But just add water and it will take the ink off your stamps!
- Big Shot Embossing Mats: SU will have a video out soon to show us how these work, but think using your dies to emboss a card rather than cut. Sounds like fun to me!