Hand Stamped by Cheryl offers the following events in the Indianapolis area: Please RSVP via email or facebook:
- Card Classes: A monthly event, generally the 3rd Sunday of each month from 1-4 pm, where we'll make 5 projects for $10 (or free with a $50 Stampin' Up! order). Cards of the month will be posted below and on the facebook event. Bring your own adhesive & scissors. Bring a friend to a card class whom I haven't met before, and you can choose one of my handmade cards from my inventory.
- Coffee & Crafting: A monthly event on Friday mornings from 9 am - 12 pm where we'll have coffee and pastries while we work on individual craft projects, or the cards of the month are available to make.
- VIP Clubs: A group of 6 ladies who commit to coming to 6 VIP card classes where you will make 3 projects (different than the cards of the month) FREE of charge with a $25 minimum order. At each Club, we will rotate who gets the Stampin’ Rewards, a minimum of $15 in FREE products. Next club starts September, so email me if interested in future Clubs.
- Craft Night: A monthly event, generally the 2nd Friday from 7-11 pm, where we get together to work in individual craft projects, or the cards for the month are available to make. Tools & snacks provided.
- Craft-A-Thon: An annual event held each March on Friday night and all day Saturday, a chance to get away, craft, plus enjoy a catered lunch with make & takes and raffle prizes. Registration will open in February through my monthly email newsletter.
- Virtual Parties: At the release of new catalogs, I host an online Virtual Party on Facebook with games, videos, and prizes!
- Annual Retired Sale: The Annual IN Stampers Retired Sale is held in June with other participating demonstrators from our team. Everything is 50% off the retail price you see on the sticker. Some bundles or items below 50% off are marked with a tag. Raffle winners are drawn during the night. Everyone who makes a purchase at the event will receive a 20% off gift certificate to use on the new catalog! Cash, checks, and credit cards are accepted for retired items.
- Product Based Classes: Every other month or so, I offer a class using a new kit or bundle. The cost of the class includes the price of the supplies and then we make a few projects in the class!
- 1st Timers Card Class: This free event is geared for people who have never attended at an event at Cheryl's house before. It's a great way to try stamping or card making, or just get to know new people!
- IN Stampers Events: Every month, our team has an event. Some are open to others such as Service Projects, and some are not, such as our new Catalog Shoebox Swaps. Contact me to learn more!
To receive these dates via postcard, email me your mailing address.