1. Attending my first Convention in Salt Lake City (who could pass up the 25th anniversary?!?)
2. Creating one card a day (for the most part!)
3. Organizing my Pinterest boards to be more focused on stamping
4. Starting this blog!
5. Participating in 3 crafts fairs, one of which I coordinated with some friends
Now looking forward, here are my goals for 2014 (if anyone wants to keep me accountable!):
1. Participate in 4 craft fairs, one in the spring and 3 in the fall. I have never done one in the spring before, so if anyone has any ideas, let me know! For the fall, I have already booked the Lawrence Central Holiday Boutique in November, but want to find 2 more solid shows to participate in. (And no, I am not planning to coordinate an event again this year. Six months of planning only to be cancelled by a tornado two hours into the event is enough to deflate my coordinating efforts.)
2. Record and upload my first YouTube video. I spend a lot of time watching youtube videos of all sorts, yet have never uploaded anything. For crafting purposes, I love learning new techniques and especially watching others give tours of their craft room, so what better place to start.
3. Decorate all envelopes. Whether it be with the envelope liner framelits, creating an envelope with the Envelope Punch Board, or just stamping the envelope, I want to make sure to take the extra time to make the envelope special.
Thank you to all my crafting friends, especially Heather Hitchcock, who crafted alongside of me and helped me have fun creating while trying to accomplish these goals. Happy new year!