Normally, the starter kit is $99, but for 2 weeks only, you can sign up for just $25 to celebrate Stampin' Up!'s 25th anniversary! And what I love about signing up with Stampin' Up! is that your kit is entirely customizable! The $25 Starter Kit includes:
- $26.95 worth of Stampin' Up! product (it must be more than $25, but not more than $26.95 before tax)
- Business pack which includes: A box of annual catalogs ($15 value), A package of the current seasonal catalog ($3.50 value), Getting Started DVD, Customer Order Forms ($7.95 value), and Customer postcards
- 20% off your orders!
- For every $150 order, you earn $25 in free product, just like you would if hosting a workshop.
- An extra 10 percent discount off on your first order of $150 or more when you place an order in the first 30 days of being a demonstrator. That means you can use the money you saved on the $25 starter kit to get 30 percent off your first order of Stampin' Up! goodies!
- Two FREE months of Demonstrator Business Web Services (DBWS)!
- The best part is that Sale-A-Bration is coming (Jan.-March) where for every $50 spent, you can choose 1 free product. So with your normal Jan.-March quota, you can choose 6 free products!
- There are no consequences for quitting, so you really have nothing to lose!
Got questions? I would love to talk to you! Ready now? Sign up here!
Hurry, this deal only lasts from October 7-21!