- First, choose a sheet of 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper. I chose the See a Silhouette DSP.
- You can find lots of different templates online, but I used this template by Michele Boyer. I converted the template into a pdf which is easier if you plan to print.
- After you cut the DSP, add the pieces to thick Whisper White card bases.
- Once your piece of DSP is cut, then you'll want to mat the DSP on solid cardstock. Check the colors used in the pack of DSP to know what colors of cardstock to use. See a Silhouette DSP is Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Pacific Point, Poppy Parade, Real Red, and Rich Razzleberry.
- You can use any sentiments you want, but we used the Thank You die, Word Wishes dies, Good Morning Magnolia stamp set, Well Said stamp set, and the Band Together stamp set. Here are the 14 finished cards, numbered 1-14!
If you want to try out this technique, I have extra packets all cut for you! Just let me know if you would like one to pick up at my house in Indianapolis during this time of quarantine. Your packet is free until the end of March with a $25+ order on my website using this host code at check-out: H62NMQGB. Plus, don't forget it's still Sale-A-Bration, so choose a free item when your order is $50 or more!